Soar the Mountain
Snow Summit's Zip LineFly Through Snow Summit's Base Area
|October - June||Closed|
|June 10 - September 5||Monday – Friday, 10AM-4PM|
Saturday – Sunday, 10AM-5PM
|September 6 - October 9||Friday, 10AM-4PM|
Saturday – Sunday, 10AM-5PM
- 42” (3’ 6”) minimum height / 75” (6’ 3”) maximum height
- Minimum age - 7 years old
- You must weigh between 45 lbs minimum weight / 250 lbs maximum weight.
- All guests must be in excellent physical condition.
- All guests must be able to properly utilize all safety restraint devices.
- Guest may not zip with anything in their mouths.
- Due to the restraining device on this attraction, certain bodily proportions may prohibit participation.
- Enter landing zone with feet up ready to stride as you approach landing area.
- Operators are not responsible for lost or damaged items left or brought into the area.
- No smoking.
- Parents are responsible for their children.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
The following person should not Participate:
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Have one or more of the following conditions: heart issues, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes, back and/or spinal injuries/conditions, serious health issues, pre-injured tendons, or if they are pregnant or there is a chance that they may be pregnant.
Tickets & Passes
Whether you're looking to spend the day at Snow Summit or are just looking for a single activity to keep the kiddos entertained, explore single-use ticket and day pass options sold June through October. Pricing subject to change any time. rich-text, responsive-table
Climbing Ticket Bungee Ticket Zip Ticket Jump Ticket Tube Ticket Throttle Ticket Scenic Sky Chair Ticket Day Pass Price Range $19-$27 $19-$27 $19-$27 $19-$27 $19-$27 $19-$27 $21-$39 $44-$59 Climbing Wall 3 Routes Unlimited Day Access Euro Bungee 3 Minutes Unlimited Day Access Zip Line 1 Zip Unlimited Day Access Quick Jump Free Fall 1 Jump Unlimited Day Access Grizzly Ridge Tube Park 2 Runs Unlimited Day Access Kids Full Throttle 2 Runs Unlimited Day Access Scenic Sky Chair Rides 1-Round Trip Unlimited Day Access
Gift Cards, Pass Holder Discounts, Pass Cash, and Activity Change Vouchers cannot be applied online at this time. These forms of payments can only be used in-person or by calling 844.GO2.BEAR. Credit card tokenization is the process of de-identifying sensitive cardholder data by converting it to a string of randomly generated numbers called a "token." Similar to encryption, tokenization obfuscates the original data to render it unreadable in the event of a data breach or other exposure. If you are having issues with your card, please call your bank directly.
Risk Warning & Emergency Hotline
Skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, and other outdoor activities have inherent risks that may result in property damage, personal injury, or death. GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY AND ASSUME ALL INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES. All guests must follow the Big Bear Mountain Resort rules of conduct and NSAA Responsibility Code. Visit the Safety page for complete details. Lift tickets and season passes may be suspended or revoked without refund at any time for failure to comply with resort rules, misconduct, nuisance, reckless behavior, or fraudulent use. Anyone attempting to use a lift ticket or season pass fraudulently or in a manner for which it is not intended is subject to prosecution under California Penal Code 537(b). Facilities under permit from the U.S. Forest Service.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Guests may change or cancel lift ticket, lesson, rental, or activity reservations up to 3 full days prior to the scheduled date for a full refund. Changes or cancellations made within 3 days, up until the day prior to the scheduled date, will result in an Activity Change Voucher being issued for the full value of the activity cost (no fee). Same-day changes, cancellations, or failure to show up to your activity will result in a full forfeit of your payment.
Lift tickets are non-transferable and are not for resale. Violators may be prosecuted under California Penal Code 537 PC. To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, all ski, snowboard, and bike lessons at Big Bear Mountain Resort must be booked with a certified, BBMR instructor. Anyone found offering/selling or purchasing a 3rd party/non-BBMR lesson at BBMR will forfeit their resort access, including lift privileges, and be subject to prosecution, pursuant to California Penal Code 537 PC. rich-text, responsive-table