Check out the cracks and crags on Summit’s 30-foot climbing wall. Learn the basics of climbing, work on your technique, or race to the top and rappel down with your friends and family.
Single use prices range from $17-$25 based on peak and holiday dates. Insert your planned trip date to view estimated prices
. Pricing subject to change. Advance purchase discount not available for Basecamp Activities single-use tickets.
The following person should not climb:
- Climb at your own risk.
- You must weigh between 20 & 220 lbs to climb.
- Climbers must be in excellent physical condition to climb.
- Remove all jewelry before climbing.
- All climbers must be able to properly utilize all safety restraint devices.
- Due to the restraining device on this attraction, certain bodily proportions may prohibit participation.
- If the Auto Belay line fails to retract during climbing, stop climbing immediately and request assistance.
- Make sure your harness is secure and tight before climbing.
- Always decent feet first using feet off obstacles and prepare for landing.
- Operators are not responsible for lost or damaged items left or brought into the area.
- No smoking.
- Parents are responsible for their children.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Have pre-injured tendons.
- Have any form of physical or medical problems or who are generally unsure of the quality of their health.
- Have a significant physical ailment or condition.
- Have had back, or neck, or any other skeletal or muscular problems or injury or have nervous disorders.