Employment at Snow Summit & Bear Mountain
Year-Round & Seasonal Positions Available
We're Hiring!Apply Online Today & Get Ready for the Winter Operating Season
As the home of Southern California’s best snow conditions, most rideable terrain, and premier lift-served bike park, Big Bear Mountain Resort employees are able to enjoy two unique mountains and are eligible to receive retail and food discounts, season passes for dependents, and ski free at a handful of Ikon Pass destinations, including Snow Summit and Bear Mountain.
Big Bear Mountain Resort is an equal opportunity employer.
Have additional questions? Please contact our Human Resources department page directly.
909.366.4900 rich-text, responsive-table
Who We Are
Perks & Benefits
- Free season pass
- Lift tickets for friends & family
- Free skiing at other Alterra Mountain Company owned resorts (excluding CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures)*
- Discounted lift tickets at Ikon Pass partner resorts*
- Retail and Rental discounts
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Free staff ski/snowboard lessons*
- Exclusive employee events
- Free local bus pass: mountaintransit.org
- 401(k) savings plan
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Sick Pay
Career positions offer additional benefits.
*Restrictions and black-out dates may apply
Southern California Livin'
Working at Big Bear Mountain Resort puts you in the middle of it all, with some of the West Coast’s best skiing/snowboarding and mountain biking terrain at your doorstep and Southern California’s iconic beaches, deserts, and landscapes all within driving distance.
Winter season: mid-November through late March/early April
Summer season: Memorial Day through mid-October
What We Believe In
We work hard, celebrate good times, build real relationships, and create lifelong memories.
To be the most progressive resort and ignite passion for mountain experiences.
Work Where You Play