Climb Up to 30 Feet at Snow Summit
Outdoor Rock ClimbingGreat Activity for all Ages
Check out the cracks and crags on Summit’s 30-foot climbing wall. Learn the basics of climbing, work on your technique, or race to the top and rappel down with your friends and family. rich-text, responsive-table
880 Summit Blvd
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
Open in Google Maps
Please note: Basecamp Activities are not offered at Bear Mountain or Snow Valley.
Hours of Operations
|Climbing Ticket||Bungee Ticket||Zip Ticket||Tube Ticket||Throttle Ticket||Scenic Sky Chair Ticket||Day Pass|
|Climbing Wall||3 Routes||Unlimited Day Access|
|Euro Bungee||3 Minutes||Unlimited Day Access|
|Zip Line||1 Zip||Unlimited Day Access|
|Grizzly Ridge Tube Park||2 Runs||Unlimited Day Access|
|Kids Full Throttle||2 Runs||Unlimited Day Access|
|Scenic Sky Chair Rides||1-Round Trip||Unlimited Day Access|
Deals & Discounts
- Birthday: Free climbing wall single-use ticket. Learn more about birthday deals.
- Child Bike Park Lift Ticket Discounts: Upgrade your Adventure Day Pass by adding on a Child (ages 5-12) bike park lift ticket for $15. Start by adding an Adventure Day Pass to your cart, then you'll be prompted to add on a child MTB ticket.
- More Discounts: Military & group discounts available.
- Climb at your own risk.
- You must weigh between 20 & 220 lbs to climb.
- Climbers must be in excellent physical condition to climb.
- Remove all jewelry before climbing.
- All climbers must be able to properly utilize all safety restraint devices.
- Due to the restraining device on this attraction, certain bodily proportions may prohibit participation.
- If the Auto Belay line fails to retract during climbing, stop climbing immediately and request assistance.
- Make sure your harness is secure and tight before climbing.
- Always descend feet first using feet off obstacles and prepare for landing.
- Operators are not responsible for lost or damaged items left or brought into the area.
- No smoking.
- Parents are responsible for their children.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
The following person should not climb:
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Have pre-injured tendons.
- Have any form of physical or medical problems or who are generally unsure of the quality of their health.
- Have a significant physical ailment or condition.
- Have had back, or neck, or any other skeletal or muscular problems or injury or have nervous disorders.
Tickets & Passes
Whether you're looking to spend the day at Snow Summit or are just looking for a single activity to keep the kiddos entertained, explore single-use ticket and day pass options sold June through October. Pricing subject to change any time. rich-text, responsive-table
Climbing Ticket Bungee Ticket Zip Ticket Tube Ticket Throttle Ticket Scenic Sky Chair Ticket Day Pass Price Range $19-$27 $19-$27 $19-$27 $19-$27 $19-$27 $21-$39 $44-$59 Climbing Wall 3 Routes Unlimited Day Access Euro Bungee 3 Minutes Unlimited Day Access Zip Line 1 Zip Unlimited Day Access Grizzly Ridge Tube Park 2 Runs Unlimited Day Access Kids Full Throttle 2 Runs Unlimited Day Access Scenic Sky Chair Rides 1-Round Trip Unlimited Day Access
Gift Cards, Pass Holder Discounts, Pass Cash, and Activity Change Vouchers cannot be applied online at this time. These forms of payments can only be used in-person or by calling 844.GO2.BEAR. Credit card tokenization is the process of de-identifying sensitive cardholder data by converting it to a string of randomly generated numbers called a "token." Similar to encryption, tokenization obfuscates the original data to render it unreadable in the event of a data breach or other exposure. If you are having issues with your card, please call your bank directly.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Guests may change or cancel lift ticket, lesson, rental, or activity reservations up to 3 full days prior to the scheduled date for a full refund. Changes or cancellations made within 3 days, up until the day prior to the scheduled date, will result in an Activity Change Voucher being issued for the full value of the activity cost (no fee). Same-day changes, cancellations, or failure to show up to your activity will result in a full forfeit of your payment. Once you make a purchase, if those funds are removed from Big Bear Mountain Resort's account and given back to you, your purchased tickets will become void and irredeemable for entry. Fraudulent attempts to force a bank or credit card chargeback by claiming you didn’t make the ticket purchase or can’t identify the purchase on your bank statement will result in being barred from attending future events hosted by Big Bear Mountain Resort.
Promotional sales or events including but not limited to Glow Golf and Above the Boom, do not qualify for refunds. All sales are final.
Risk Warning & Emergency Hotline
Skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, and other outdoor activities have inherent risks that may result in property damage, personal injury, or death. GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY AND ASSUME ALL INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES. All guests must follow the Big Bear Mountain Resort rules of conduct and NSAA Responsibility Code. Visit the Safety page for complete details. Lift tickets and season passes may be suspended or revoked without refund at any time for failure to comply with resort rules, misconduct, nuisance, reckless behavior, or fraudulent use. Anyone attempting to use a lift ticket or season pass fraudulently or in a manner for which it is not intended is subject to prosecution under California Penal Code 537(b). Facilities under permit from the U.S. Forest Service.
Lift tickets are non-transferable and are not for resale. Violators may be prosecuted under California Penal Code 537 PC. To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, all ski, snowboard, and bike lessons at Big Bear Mountain Resort must be booked with a certified, BBMR instructor. Anyone found offering/selling or purchasing a 3rd party/non-BBMR lesson at BBMR will forfeit their resort access, including lift privileges, and be subject to prosecution, pursuant to California Penal Code 537 PC. rich-text, responsive-table