THIS EVENT HAS ENDED.
Register to ride with some of the world's best female snowboarders.
Join 9-time X Games gold medalist Lindsey Jacobellis and Olympic gold medalist Hannah Teter at the Toyota Supergirl Snow Pro, March 17-18, at Bear Mountain.
The event is a showcase for some of the world's top female pro and amateur snowboarders, and also serves to help locate, nurture, mentor, and encourage the next generation of female riders. As the event's official ambassadors, Jacobellis will host a boardecross competition on March 17 and Teter will host a halfpipe event on March 18. Both competitions are open to the public. To register, click here
Boardercross: 15 & under, 16+, Pro, Team
Halfpipe: 12 & under, 13+, Pro, Team
In addition to the on-hill competitions, the event will feature a vendor village, live concerts, fitness and yoga classes, workshops, autograph sessions, prize giveaways, and more.
Admission, athlete registration, and all vendor village activities are free* to the public. To register for the boardercross or halfpipe competitions, click here
Friday, March 16
Saturday, March 17
- 11AM - 3PM: Athlete registration & boardercross practice
- 7AM - 9AM: Athlete registration
- 9AM - 4PM: Festival village open
- 9:30AM - 1:30PM: Boardercross competition
- 1:30PM - 1:45PM: Boardercross awards (8 - 15, 16+, Pro)
- 1:30PM - 2:30PM: Athlete registration & halfpipe practice
- 1:45PM - 2:30PM: Sound sessions DJ contest
- 2:30PM - 3PM: Cailee Rae concert
Sunday, March 18
*Valid lift ticket or 17/18 season pass required for all on-snow activities.
- 7AM - 9:30AM: Athlete registration & halfpipe practice
- 9AM - 3PM: Festival village open
- 10AM - 12:30PM: halfpipe competition
- 12:30PM - 12:45PM: halfpipe awards
- 12:45PM - 1PM: “The Olympics Experience" discussion with US Olympians Lindsey Jacobellis, Faye Gulini, and Hannah Teter
- 1PM - 1:45PM: Sound sessions DJ contest
- 1:45PM - 2:15PM: Jordyn Jones in concert
- 2:15PM - 3:30PM: Nikki Sparks concert
<< Back to Calendar