THIS EVENT HAS ENDED.
Kodiak Kids Trail Runs is an initiative designed just for kids with events throughout the month of August.
Participating in the Kodiak Kids Trail Runs introduces kids to trail running, helps build self-esteem, and teaches kids to set and reach goals. We encourage kids to pursue an active lifestyle and inspire them to learn to overcome obstacles in life. The trail runs offer kid-friendly distances from 1.5 - 3 miles. All races are timed and scored by gender and age group.
Join us at Snow Summit (880 Summit Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315) on August 10, 4:00 p.m.
, for the first race of the summer.
On-site registration is from 2:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Cash or check only.
- Registration cost: $10 per race
- OR $35 for all 4 Thursday races (includes a t-shirt)
- T-shirts sold separately for $10
- Race course: 1 loop = 1.5 miles and 2 loops = 3 miles
- Awards ceremony to follow all races in Big Horn Smokehouse's patio area.
The series continues on August 17
, and 31
OFFICIAL EVENT PAGE
<< Back to Calendar