Purchase lift tickets online and join us at Snow Summit
(peak 8,200 feet) and Bear Mountain
(peak 8,805 feet) for the best snow conditions, longest season, and most rideable terrain in Southern California. Winter months at Big Bear Mountain Resort are from November to April. A lift ticket is valid at both parks for same day use. Get access to a combined 438 developed acres, 26 lifts, and more than 55 runs.Save 20% when you purchase at least 72 hours in advance*.
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO PURCHASE
: All lift tickets in the winter are one way and do not include downhill service. All guests must be in proper snowboarding or skiing apparel and gear in order to load onto the chairlifts during the months of November-April. Tickets purchased online must be picked up in-person. The ticket purchaser must be present at time of lift ticket redemption at Big Bear Mountain Resort along with the below items:
- Lift ticket confirmation email
- Valid photo ID
- Original credit or debit card used for purchase of tickets
*Tickets must be purchased at least 72 hours in advance for non-holiday dates and 14 days in advance for holiday dates (12/26/19–1/4/20, 1/18/20–1/19/20, 2/15/20–2/16/20), to receive a 20% discount. Ticket pricing and availability are subject to change.
Get more mountain for your money. Single-day tickets are valid for same-day use at Bear Mountain and Snow Summit.
- Save 20% on non-holiday dates when you purchase at least 72 hours in advance.
- Save 20% on holiday dates when you purchase at least 14 days in advance.
2 to 5-Day options available. Multi-day tickets are valid for same-day use at Bear Mountain and Snow Summit. Tickets must be used on consecutive days.
- Save 20% on single-day lift tickets when you bundle 2-5 consecutive days (excluding holiday dates).
- Save even more when you purchase at least 72 hours in advance for non-holiday dates.
Spend your afternoon on the slopes. Half-day tickets are valid for same-day use, NOON – 4PM, at Bear Mountain and Snow Summit.
- Half-day tickets are only available for purchase at BBMR ticket windows (no advance purchase discount).
- Half-day ticket price is 10% off of the posted single-day ticket price at the ticket window.
- Half days extend to 6PM at Snow Summit on dates with Night Sessions.
Ski or ride under the stars at Snow Summit on selected dates.
Single- and multi-day tickets do not include night tickets, but you can add on a night session ticket for a discounted rate for the date your day ticket is issued. To upgrade, visit us in person at a Snow Summit ticket window.
If you're looking to just do night riding only, purchase your tickets in advance online to save time on the hill. Advance purchase discount not applicable.
If you're planning to ski or snowboard 3 or more days this winter, a season pass is a way to go. Get direct-to-lift access, in-resort discounts, and more.
GET MY PASS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Celebrate your birthday with a free lift ticket on your special day. Valid for single-day use until 4PM at Bear Mountain and Snow Summit. Must redeem on legal date of birth and present valid government issued ID at time of redemption.
Big Bear Mountain Resort offers discounts on single-day lift tickets for active military and their families.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Peak/Holiday Periods: 12/26/19–1/4/20, 1/18/20–1/19/20, 2/15/20–2/16/20