- To the fullest extent under applicable law, user assumes all risks inherent in event attendance.
- Resale or transfer of tickets is prohibited.
- Event schedule and lineup is subject to change. Event is rain or shine. No refunds.
- Event occurs in a public area with no reasonable expectation of privacy. Your image and/or voice may be captured and used by others, including for promotional/marketing purposes.
- User assumes all risk of lost or stolen property.
- Event may include extremely loud music and sounds, as well as, strobe, hydro, pyrotechnic, animatronic, lighting and other special effects, including flashing lights, rapidly changing or alternating images, the use of fog, haze or smoke with theatrical stage lighting, laser projections and fireworks.
- Smoking is prohibited, except in designated areas.
- No guns, knives, weapons, alcoholic beverages, drugs or marijuana may be brought into the Event venue. Users are subject to personal search and confiscation of prohibited items.
- Behavior that adversely affects any other party’s enjoyment of the Event, or is determined by the Event management to be unsafe, illegal or inappropriate, will result in ejection from the Event with no refund.
- The Event venue is located in a mountainous environment. If you have concerns about Accessibility, please contact Event management for assistance.
This Agreement was last revised on June 15, 2018.