First Night Sessions of the 17/18 Season
Snow Summit's Night Sessions are time where skiers and snowboarders can cruise the slopes beneath the stars.
Join us for the first Night Sessions of the 2017/18 winter season on Friday, Dec. 15 and Saturday, Dec 16 from 3:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. at Snow Summit
Snow Summit’s quintessential beginner to intermediate runs, including Upper Miracle Mile and Summit Run, are open for both skiers and snowboarders, along with the legendary Westridge Park. Boasting plenty of jumps and jibs to get your adrenaline pumping, skiers and riders will find features to suit their style as they ride through the often less crowded terrain park.
As if that wasn’t enough, Westridge undergoes a full evening groom during Night Sessions, giving riders the freshest terrain since first chair.
- Day lift tickets do not include Night Sessions. Night Session tickets must be purchased separately.
- Night Session tickets are currently not available for online purchase. All tickets must be purchased in person at a Snow Summit ticket window.
- All BBMR season passholders are eligible for free access to Night Sessions.
- Learn how to get a free Friday Night Session ticket.
- Night Sessions are hosted on selected dates (see below).
- All Night Sessions are hosted at Snow Summit.
Night Session Dates:
December: 15-16, 22-31
January: 1-6, 12-14, 19-20, 26-27
February: 2-3, 9-10, 16-18, 23-24
March: 2-3, 10
Dates listed are subject to change, based on operating schedule and weather schedule.